Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chapter 2


 Authors Note: I apologize for some of my pictures being in Buy Mode, hehe oops :)
After the wedding, Tom found himself mindlessly playing a game of fuzeball, when Marcia approached him.



Marcia was the maid Tom hired, but she wasn't the best at her job.  While she was "cleaning", she was evesdropping on the inhabitants of the house.
"Hello Mr. Dixon," she said in her thick accent.
"Hey there," he responded.
"You know, with all this romance around here, you must feel left out.  I've heard the others talking about you.  You mustn't of had your fair share of romances, am I right?" she whispered.
She was right.  So Tom pulled her forward into a very awkward kiss.
Tom still had his eyes closed as Marcia pulled away slightly, and she said softly:
"Even though you are under my standards, I guess this will work anyway."


Tom recoiled in shock.
"Excuse me, I am one of the wealthiest men in the world, and I pay you!  How could I be under your standards?!" He whisper-yelled.
"There aren't many women knocking on your door, are there?  The only reason I came here is for a job, but that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to you."

As fight continued in the breakfast nook, Peter watched from the game room.  From the looks of it, Tom wasn't the only one wanting romance from the maid.



And for a moment, Marcia looked over Tom's shoulder to catch Peter's eye.  

Her eyes sparkled.
Meanwhile, Hayley's tears trickled down her face.  She had just received news from Allen's commander. 
Allen was shot fatally in the back.
Later that night, Tom was relaxing in his bed, and he looked up to see Marcia strolling in.

"I'm here to make the beds." She said without emotion.
"I doubt that," Tom said with a raise of his brows.
A few days later, Dianne was looking out the media room's window, preparing to tell Bill her incredible news.
She sat down next to him, saying:
"Guess what,"
"I give up," Bill smiled.
"Nope, you gotta keep guessing," Dianne laughed.  Dianne lived to goof around and spread happiness.

Bill put his arm around her and gently kissed her cheek.
"Now will you tell me," he grinned.
They seemed to be the perfect couple.
"I'm pregnant!" she yelled happily.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bill and Dianne don't waste time do they ya. Congrats to them. Mhh, the maid wants to do more than just clean. Interesting :0

    ReplyDelete